Monday 21 April 2014

Introducing breakfast fruit salads















I've always been struggling to find a healthy breakfast but I was also telling me that I shouldn't worry about it because I was having a healthy lunch so I always ignored it.

I come from italy where the traditional breakfast is cappuccino and croissant and as a child I always had just milk and biscuits for breakfast. I didn't have the full English breakfast back then, but not even porridge (I know it's good for you, but I can't stand it, sorry). Now nutritionists are telling me that all I had since now is wrong. So I've read about it and I've come up with a formula that reflects the Saladpride spirit. I hope you will enjoy this new chapter of my quest for tasty and healthy eating. Let me know what do you think.

Ingredients:
Oats, orange juice, raspberries, banana, pumpkin seeds.

2 comments:

  1. Just a recommendation, you should soak your oats overnight in yoghurt to make them easier to digest. Also, tastier (but thats just my opinion).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...